Rev. Donna Rohrmiller
There was a great and mighty foundation laid in Adidome by our Lord through Rev. Sharon Titian. But the years passed and life at the mission was slowly fading away after her death. Even the fruit trees were not bearing much fruit nor the flowering tree, flowers. However, the Author of Life was and is still here and He holds out much promise to us about His strong desire for continuing and ever increasing the work that was begun. This verse from Isaiah 58:12 describes the work of restoration that has been going on since 2014: “Those from among you shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.”
Adidome continues to be the hub out of which direction for the work in Ghana comes. Rev. Donna Rohrmiller, the local director of the ministry in Ghana, lives and works from our 5 acre compound located on the Volta River.
- Our Bible school is held on the mission compound. We have two school buildings which we have started to renovate.
- We hold Pastors and Leaders Conferences to encourage and build up the local pastors, churches, and ministries.
- In our Loaves and Fishes program, we minister to the neediest of the elderly. Each month we meet to distribute food and soap, give an encouraging message, and pray for them.
- We hold intercessory prayer at our site in town for the transformation of Adidome, the Volta Region, and all of Ghana.
- Mission teams who come often work from this location.
- Our precious children, Children of Zion, are located in Anloga, at the coast of Ghana.
Our desire is for the mission to be a place where the Lord is comfortable to dwell and where His Presence will be ever increasing among us.
We need your prayer and we need your financial support behind us in this work. We need those who feel a call in their spirit to partner with us in restoration. We need those with a vision for revival of this land. We need those who have tasted of the Lord’s Presence and want to help us provide a place where others can come to know Him more intimately. If this is your heart, we would love for you to become a part of what is already starting to happen!